To receive an exhibitor's manual online, you will need a password. Please contact Peg Rose at 800-258-8912 ext. 103 , or by
Please review the information below, and download the electric and telecommunications forms. If you have any questions regarding this information, or the Exhibitor Manual, please contact
(ext. 103) or
(800-258-8912 ext. 301).
The Show decorator is:
Freeman Decorating Orlando
If you need assistance with Freeman online please call the Customer Support Center at (1-888-508-5054).
2014 order forms are currently unavailable. Please check back.
Below is the move in schedule for displays and vehicles, along with loading dock procedures:
2014 schedules are currently unavailable. Please check back.
Basic Car Instructions:
STRICT FIRE REGULATIONS MANDATE THAT:
- Fuel tanks must contain LESS THAN 1/8 OF A TANK OF FUEL (Management has no way to drain fuel so please pay special attention to the 1/8 tank maximum)
- All vehicle batteries must be disconnected and cables very securely taped
- All vehicles must have locking gas caps or gas caps sealed with tape
- Exit doors or fire safety equipment must remain unobstructed
- Keys - Management requires a key and description of the location where you will be storing your car keys after Show hours. Keys to booth cabinets should be included as we often have problems with shift order and changes. A vehicle trunk is recommended. During Show hours ignition keys for vehicles on display shall be kept by a responsible person at the display location for removal of such vehicle from the building in the event of an emergency. (Please supply only one key to Show Management Office for the after hours key storage location. A key copy is preferred.)
- No automobiles or exhibits can be removed during Show hours
- Cars using electrical converters to power radios, lights, etc. must have alarm system fuses disconnected to prevent any system activation during the Show
- Horns must be disconnected
- Vehicles may be cleaned one hour prior to the opening of the Show each day (Minor wiping and dusting during Show is permitted)
The display of any and all vehicles will only be allowed in the Convention Center with disconnected batteries and taped terminals. Additionally all fuel tanks and fill valves must be locked and vehicles may carry no more than a total of 10 gallons of fuel per vehicle. At no time is the removal or addition of fuel allowed in or around the Convention Center. All vehicles used for display will be inspected for compliance by the Convention Center prior to the opening of the event.