The Show decorator is:
For your convenience, the Exhibitor Manual is available through Freeman Online to review show rules, order services, view show schedule, or print order forms. Visit Freeman Online and click on the “Log In” link in the top right corner. You will be required to enter your unique log in ID and Password. If this is your first time using Freeman Online, click on the “Log In” link in the top right corner to create a new account. If you need assistance with Freeman Online please call Customer Support Center at (1-888-508-5054).
If you wish to receive a printed version of the Exhibitor Manual or have any questions regarding the show operations, please contact Peg Rose at 800-258-8912 ex. 103 or
All Boston Convention & Exhibition Center services can be ordered through the BCEC Customer Service Center which can be accessed online at www.massconvention.com.
Download the MCCA (Massachusetts Convention Center Authority) Ordering Guide.
2014 order forms are currently unavailable. Please check back.
Below is the move in schedule for displays and vehicles, along with loading dock procedures:
2014 schedules are currently unavailable.
Basic Car Instructions
STRICT FIRE REGULATIONS MANDATE THAT:
- Fuel tanks must contain LESS THAN 1/8 OF A TANK OF FUEL (Management has no way to drain fuel so please pay special attention to the 1/8 tank maximum)
- All vehicle batteries must be disconnected and cables very securely taped
- All vehicles must have locking gas caps or gas caps sealed with tape
- Exit doors or fire safety equipment must remain unobstructed
- Keys - Management requires a key and description of the location where you will be storing your car keys after Show hours. Keys to booth cabinets should be included as we often have problems with shift order and changes. A vehicle trunk is recommended. During Show hours ignition keys for vehicles on display shall be kept by a responsible person at the display location for removal of such vehicle from the building in the event of an emergency. (Please supply only one key to Show Management Office for the after hours key storage location. A key copy is preferred.)
- No automobiles or exhibits can be removed during Show hours
- Cars using electrical converters to power radios, lights, etc. must have alarm system fuses disconnected to prevent any system activation during the Show
- Horns must be disconnected
- Vehicles may be cleaned one hour prior to the opening of the Show each day (Minor wiping and dusting during Show is permitted)
The display of any and all vehicles will only be allowed in the Convention Center with disconnected batteries and taped terminals. Additionally all fuel tanks and fill valves must be locked and vehicles may carry no more than a total of 10 gallons of fuel per vehicle. At no time is the removal or addition of fuel allowed in or around the Convention Center. All vehicles used for display will be inspected for compliance by the Convention Center prior to the opening of the event.
The official show hotels are the Renaissance Boston Waterfront and the Seaport Hotel.
1 Seaport Lane, Boston MA 02210
Call 1 877-SEAPORT or (617) 385-4000, or reserve online
66 Congress Street, Boston MA 02210
Call (877) 513-6305 or (506) 474-2009, or reserve online
Rates are for single/double occupancy rooms.
The Seaport District offers many great restaurants to dine in. Click here for a local restaurant guide to the Seaport District in Boston.